March 14, 2016

Strawberries Health Benefits

We all know strawberries are delicious.
I love eating fresh strawberries, they are juicy, sweet and they offer a wide range of health benefits. 
In my lifestyle, strawberries play an important role. I usually eat them in the morning half an hour before my breakfast. I eat all fruits before my meal. I believe it's healthier to eat them on empty stomach to help detoxify your system. But, that's just me.


Why I love strawberries?

- They are full of antioxidants.
- They help promote anti-aging.
- Strawberries help maintain a healthy appearance.
- Also promote eye health.
- In addition to vitamin C, strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin K and manganese.
- Full of vitamin B5, vitamin B6, copper, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids.
- They are as well an excellent source of potassium, riboflavin and folic acid (very important in pregnancy).
- Improve immunity.
- Diuretic due to high potassium content (already mentioned above).
- Regular intake of strawberries helps reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Lowering your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Aid in weight loss (how cool is that).




Mummy tips: 

1. Cut strawberry in half, rub it over your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Strawberries thoroughly cleanse your skin and remove excess oil, impurities and lighten any pigmentation. They help to tone your skin and make it more softer and smoother. It really works, I love how my skin feels after. You can use it rasberry as well, just don't get scared when you'll see your face red afterwards, it will go away.

2. Eating fresh strawberries will also help whiten your teeth. Rub it over your teeth (you can also add baking soda and mix it together), leave on for 5 minutes. The acid in the fruit is said to help remove stains. Brush your teeth afterwards.


Add more strawberries to your diet and get all the health benefits.

''Love''
Dusana




17 comments :

  1. I dind't know that strawberries helps whiten your teeth :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a nice way how to whiten our teeth. It takes a while to see the results, but it's a healthier way to do it.

      Delete
  2. Strawberries are the best! Although I'm familiar with some facts, I love this little reminder. Not only they're tasty, but they are so good for you. Now I must try them on my face, too. I didn't know that :)
    Great post, Dusana!
    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tijana, strawberries are great for your skin. I'm sure once you'll try it, you will use this face mask more often.Let me know :-)

      Have a lovely weekend, hugs!

      Delete
  3. Strawberries are wonderful, and now they are even better! I had no idea you could literally rub your face with strawberries to help cleanse your skin. Excuse me while I dunk my face in strawberry juice hahahaha

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love strawberries too! So yummy with whipped cream!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Didn't know they had all these benefits. Will try it on my face!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberries are one of my favourite fruit and yes they are so healthy and delicious. I cant wait till the summer so I can go and pick my own from the local farm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummm strawberry addict here! kisssss

    stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOVEE me some strawberries !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so healthy this is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the information, interesting post. I hope this content can be benefits for anyone. http://antanatural.blogspot.com/2016/03/obat-radang-tenggorokan-pada-anak.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. on the internet a lot of scattered articles that discuss topics such as the post authors, but maybe in this blog I can get what I want. thanks.
    Cara Menghilangkan Bekas Jahitan Operasi, http://herbalmulti.blogspot.com/2016/02/cara-mengobati-kanker-serviks-stadium-awal.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
    cara mengobati lambung yang luka
    cara mengobati gas lambung berlebihan

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.
    cara menghilangkan rasa perih di ulu hati

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
    Cara Menyembuhkan Nyeri Dada Tengah Secara Alami

    ReplyDelete
  15. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
    cara mengobati eksim basah di ketiak
    obat herbal pengapuran terampuh

    ReplyDelete